Photo: Marlon Wright | Hair & Makeup: Tommy O
New Spring Color – Bronze Glaze
The Bronze Glaze color fade is a technique developed by Modafino stylists whom have been inspired, not only by, spring/summer fashion designers and trends but by our new organic color line that is currently in our membership salon working to perfection.
This technique creates dimension from the first dark beige blonde to the perfect sandy caramel background, which seduces the new bronze highlights to shimmer. The glaze effect makes her out-grown and out-dated, balayage/ombre’ hair color become reborn.
This model’s natural level is a dark brown that had previous process and pre-lightening. There was a hard line of demarcation and brassiness through the ends of her hair.
- We first, had to undo the brassiness and erase the line of demarcation (re-growth in the hair).
- We then covered the old balayage with a sandy caramel to brighten and cover more of the previous color (all of our organic color is processed with heat).
- We rinsed everything then applied a conditioning eraser to the ends.
- Once the hair is neutralized to a dark beige blonde, we rinsed and thoroughly dried.
- Next, we did a full foil highlight with Blondex lightening powder, under a dryer for about 10 minutes.
- We then rinsed and applied Quinoaplex R3 Renewal Formula from the mid-shaft to the ends.
- And finally, with the conditioner on the ends we shadowed the root to midshaft with a dark caramel using a soft facial brush to blend the shadow evenly.
- We shampooed and conditioned with Modafino Voluptuous shampoo and conditioner and styled using the Modafino Voluptuous Leave-In treatment.