Whether your hair grows like a rabbit or a snail, the Modafino Voluptuous Trio will help it grow faster, thicker and healthier. Just remember, the best way to promote hair growth, is to treat your scalp and your hair with great hair care products that treat both.
Chocolate and Caramel
Classic chocolate hues get a sophisticated upgrade in 2019, driven by, face-framing, light-caramel highlights. Modafino has added dimension to the standard brunette hair with sleek, caramel highlights. This color is super easy to maintain, especially if you’re starting with a brunette base.
Winter Ash Highlight
You can try something trendy without committing to a bleach-and-tone gray. Extra ash blonde highlights can be an intriguing option. The darkest sections, along the roots, (which are ideal for outgrowth-maintenance) with extra cool blonde (not-gray) toward your ends.
Is platinum fatigue upon you? You may not be ready to part with your signature, blonde-bombshell calling card. The idea behind babylight blonde is to duplicate the natural. It is like the beach or summer-kid streaks. We simply turn the icy-cool tones to warmer pale blonde tones.
Coffee and Tobacco
Last year’s infatuation with rich, bright, fiery colors, has evolved into a much more subdued copper tone. In 2019, subtle tones will be the ticket. Classic, coffee brown will be enhanced with all-over tobacco highlights for a look that will be as sophisticated as it is striking.
Photo: Marlon Wright | Hair & Makeup: Tommy O
New Spring Color – Bronze Glaze
The Bronze Glaze color fade is a technique developed by Modafino stylists whom have been inspired, not only by, spring/summer fashion designers and trends but by our new organic color line that is currently in our membership salon working to perfection.
This technique creates dimension from the first dark beige blonde to the perfect sandy caramel background, which seduces the new bronze highlights to shimmer. The glaze effect makes her out-grown and out-dated, balayage/ombre’ hair color become reborn.
This model’s natural level is a dark brown that had previous process and pre-lightening. There was a hard line of demarcation and brassiness through the ends of her hair.
- We first, had to undo the brassiness and erase the line of demarcation (re-growth in the hair).
- We then covered the old balayage with a sandy caramel to brighten and cover more of the previous color (all of our organic color is processed with heat).
- We rinsed everything then applied a conditioning eraser to the ends.
- Once the hair is neutralized to a dark beige blonde, we rinsed and thoroughly dried.
- Next, we did a full foil highlight with Blondex lightening powder, under a dryer for about 10 minutes.
- We then rinsed and applied Quinoaplex R3 Renewal Formula from the mid-shaft to the ends.
- And finally, with the conditioner on the ends we shadowed the root to midshaft with a dark caramel using a soft facial brush to blend the shadow evenly.
- We shampooed and conditioned with Modafino Voluptuous shampoo and conditioner and styled using the Modafino Voluptuous Leave-In treatment.